Please note: Due to Covid-19, the five week block programme for 2020 has been cancelled.
- Young adults between 19 – 26 yrs old may apply.
- Young people from across the world are welcome to apply. Those coming from Northern countries are asked to donate to the cost of African delegates.
- First read the Code of Conduct. Click here.
- Only if you have accepted the Code of Conduct may you proceed to the online application with personal information and essay questions. Please note: none of the questions on this application form will automatically count for or against you.
- You will have to indicate in which programme you want to participate, see: The three streams of VYLTP.
- Choose two people who can provide insight as to your academic aptitude, spiritual commitment and leadership qualities. Include their contact information when prompted in the application – please be sure to ask permission and notify these references. Ask them to e-mail a letter of recommendation to the Reverend Edwin Arrison.
NOTE : Separate questions will be asked about your financial position